INTEGRATING RESURVA’S APPOINTMENT WIDGET INTO YOUR WORDPRESS WEBSITE
HOW TO: A STEP BY STEP
- Go to Manage > Booking Widget
- Edit the colours to match your website and click “Save & Publish”
- Click “Authorized Sites” then “+ New”
- Add YOURURL.com
- Click “Authorized Sites” then “+ New” again
- Add www.YOURURL.com
- Click the “Get Code” button, and copy the code.
- Go to the page editor and navigate to the page you want to add your booking widget to.
- Use the “Text” based editor, and paste the code where you want it to appear.
If you are logged in to Resurva, you will not be able to see the widget. Instead you’ll see a box that says “The Resurva Book widget will not render properly if you are logged in as an admin.”
You must log out of Resurva, or open your website in another browser to see the booking widget as your clients will.