EMBEDDING THE RESURVA APPOINTMENT WIDGET INTO YOUR WIX WEBSITE
HOW TO: A STEP BY STEP
- Go to Manage > Booking Widget
- Edit the colours to match your website and click “Save & Publish”
- Click “Authorized Sites” then “+ New”
- Add usrfiles.com
- Click “Authorized Sites” then “+ New” again
- Add www.usrfiles.com
- <iframe src=”https://YOURSLUG.resurva.com/book?embedded=true” name=”resurva-frame” frameborder=”0″ height=”450″ width=”450″></iframe>
- Replace “YOURSLUG” with your Resurva Slug and copy the above code.
- Go to the editor and navigate to the page you want to add your booking widget to.
- Click “+”, then “More”, then HTML Code.
- The container will be added to the page. Click “Enter Code” and paste the code into the box.
- Make sure the container is large enough (with a few pixels wiggle room) to hold the booking widget. The default is 450px by 450px, but you can modify this if needed.
When editing your Wix site, the Resurva booking widget will tell you that the site is not authorized. That’s because Wix stores your files at usrfiles.com and you are editing your site on wix.com
If you are logged in to Resurva, you will not be able to see the widget. Instead you’ll see a box that says “The Resurva Book widget will not render properly if you are logged in as an admin.”
You must log out of Resurva, or open your website in another browser to see the booking widget as your clients will.