INTEGRATING RESURVA’S APPOINTMENT WIDGET INTO YOUR WEEBLY WEBSITE
HOW TO: A STEP BY STEP
- Go to Manage > Booking Widget
- Edit the colours to match your website and click “Save & Publish”
- Click “Authorized Sites” then “+ New”
- Add weebly.com
- Click “Authorized Sites” then “+ New” again
- Add www.weebly.com
- <iframe src=”https://YOURSLUG.resurva.com/book?embedded=true” name=”resurva-frame” frameborder=”0″ height=”450″ width=”450″></iframe>
- Replace “YOURSLUG” with your Resurva Slug and copy the above code.
- Go to the editor and navigate to the page you want to add your booking widget to.
- Drag “Embed Code” to the portion of the page you want your booking widget in.
- Click to set custom HTML, and paste the iframe code in the box.
- Make sure the container is large enough (with a few pixels wiggle room) to hold the booking widget. The default is 450px by 450px, but you can modify this if needed.
If you are logged in to Resurva, you will not be able to see the widget. Instead you’ll see a box that says “The Resurva Book widget will not render properly if you are logged in as an admin.”
You must log out of Resurva, or open your website in another browser to see the booking widget as your clients will.