INTEGRATING RESURVA’S APPOINTMENT WIDGET INTO YOUR SQUARESPACE WEBSITE
HOW TO: A STEP BY STEP
- Go to Manage > Booking Widget
- Edit the colours to match your website and click “Save & Publish“
- Click “Authorized Sites” then “+ New“
- Add squarespace.com
- Click “Authorized Sites” then “+ New” again
- Add www.squarespace.com
- <iframe src=”https://YOURSLUG.resurva.com/book?embedded=true” name=”resurva-frame” frameborder=”0″ height=”450″ width=”450″></iframe>
- Replace “YOURSLUG” with your Resurva Slug and copy the above code.
- Go to the editor and navigate to the page you want to add your booking widget to.
- Click “Edit“, add a content block, then under “More” select Code.
- Replace the sample code with the iFrame code, and click “Save“
If you are logged in to Resurva, you will not be able to see the widget. Instead you’ll see a box that says “The Resurva Book widget will not render properly if you are logged in as an admin.”
You must log out of Resurva, or open your website in another browser to see the booking widget as your clients will.